Wax Melter Instructions & Safety
1. Place wax melter on a dry, level,
2. Insert probe end of heat control
into the melter so the electrical pins are fully inserted into the heat
control. Attach the magnetic cord assembly to the heat control by aligning the
magnetic coupler end with the two electrical pins on the back of the heat
3. Plug the melter into a 120 a/c
electrical outlet only.
4. During use, the pilot light on the
melter will go on and off indicating temperature is being maintained.
5. When using the melter for the first
time, a slight odor or light smoking may occur as manufacturing residue
evaporates. This is normal during the initial use.
6. Add wax to the melter. The melter is
capable of holding 6-8 pounds of wax. (You may have to add additional wax as it
melts down in the melter.)
7. Turn the heat control dial to almost
200 on the dial to let the melter get hot and the wax to start melting.
8. Once wax is melted, heat control
dial can be turned to warm. This will keep wax melted.
9. When wax is melted, turn the spout
to open to dispense wax into mixing container. Turn to close when desired
amount of wax is in container.
you are finished with wax, turn heat control dial to “OFF.” If you did not use
all of the wax, you can leave it in the pot until your next use.
you have used all the wax, the melter can be cleaned with hot, soapy water. You
can also use a dry cloth to wipe down the melter while the wax residue is still
warm. Do NOT immerse the heat control or magnetic cord assembly in water.